Friday 22 June 2012

Stencil inspired












These stencils are of that of Meek Mill the image is from his album cover Dreams and Nightmares that is set to be released this summer. I made an attempted use both CAD and hand made stencils I found that the hand made stencil that I made was more to do with negative space and I found that it brings interest to the image, as it presents a different perspective I also found that the outcome was made a little harder to recognise as a result of this more time is taken in to view the work and really get an understanding of what is really going on within the picture. the effects that I have used are spirals and dots these represent confusion/Nightmares the solid coloured areas represent the dreams he may have and how they are slowly taking over. I believe that this was a success because of what it represents and the looks of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment