Thursday 3 May 2012

experimentation in Photoshop 2

I have used an image that I have sketched out to make my  Chris Ede inspired Illustration. The first thing that I have done is to make a duplicate of the layer as a safety layer I then filtered and cutout the image I selected the colour Range tool and selected the shapes and made them purple; I then went on to delete the background and made a new layer which has the maps of London made up of small circles to do this effect I got a picture of a map of London reduced the transparency and edited the brushes to create the effect that I wanted. I found that as this study developed I went in a different direction than that of Chris Ede, however I do think that this study can Progress and develop into a more successful outcome. although this was a quick Study it made me think of new ideas and was to make a final outcome whilst using photoshop, I found using the tools in this form of CAD is becoming easier and more Time efficient this will be a key factor that needs to work in My favor when I am making 5 time consuming posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment