Monday 16 April 2012

Chris dent analysis

 At the pick me up art fair I came across Chris dents work and it seemed to grow on me in such a way that it was the only form of work that I can remember from the entire exhibition vividly, I spoke to Chris Dent and found out that his composition where hand drawn and it toke a long while to sketch out the scenes of the entire city scape, he also informed me that the city scape is based around new york city. I believe that Dent's work works so well and relates to what I want to achieve for my final outcome however the sketches are very time consuming and to produce 5 posters like this will be goal that would be very hard to achieve in the small time limit available. i believe that I will bring these studies into my own design and develop it to produce a final outcome to the highest possible standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment