Friday 27 April 2012

Intial Ideas



These are my initial designs whats important about these are the Artist that I have looked at and developed an interest for. For the development of my Ideas I wish to make more than five different outcomes to develop my ideas that I can then take forward for my Finalised designs I found that these tasks where free to my design even though I have developed them using another artist. these task where very time consuming and I will have to take this into consideration when doing my development of ideas so That by the Time I get to my Final outcome it will not take alot of time to complete them. I believe that this will be the key to my success when producing the final outcomes in the exam as I am creating five different outcomes of the same city in different mediums and Materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment