Sunday 29 April 2012

Development Photos

I have went on to collect some more images of Famous London attractions Culture and notiable landmarks whilst doing this I found that it drew me closer to those that have been photographed and also that of the buildings involved. It makes you stop and think who they are, what their lifestyles are, in terms of the landmarks it makes you wonder how they where made, who's the architect, what difficulties the builders faced. I found this with most the buildings and Landmarks in London it makes you think deeply into the history behind it and I discovered this whilst taking pictures as a result of this making posters with these images will give my outcomes that much more meaning it will also make the viewers think a little bit more deeply in trying to find a Meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment