Saturday 28 April 2012

Proposal for exam piece

For My exam piece I hope to design and create 5 posters around my chosen city which is London as I have access to this city very easily. I hope to create these posters with a variety of different materials and mediums. each poster will have its own meaning to it e.g. Work London, Play London, Enjoy London, View London and Hear London. each poster will be based around the theme of the word it is given. there will be a series of designs created that have London Landmarks and properties exclusive to London that will be recognizable in the designs.The techniques I hope to take forward are Lino printing, Computer aided designs in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Line drawings that are finished in Illustrator and a form of 3D design which maybe be tangled 3D or of that which can be seen in 3d with 3D glasses. I hope to make my designs in a way that it makes the viewer stop and take a moment to appreciate it and ask questions on how it is made. I will be experimenting with these designs and techniques to help me prepare for the Exam as it will not be easy to create all these designs in the short space of time without practice and precision to time keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment