Wednesday 6 March 2013

Starter Task : Primary Imagery

on my A1 Portfolio I have made my own typography using a quote:"Imagination creates the image". I found that the typography works as the portfolio houses creative art work. The Portfolio gained a lot of attention because it isn't the norm for people to see them presented in this way. I chose to do a quite simple text that looks handmade as this made it a bit more personal, it also tells you a little bit more about the artist in that they are not afraid of Failure and and must be very confident in the abilities whilst creating there outcomes. The photo is being taken in this way as it presents adventure; being on the train with head down looking at this text justifies a long working day of an artist thinking  about creating a new successful image. Trying to find inspiration where ever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment