Wednesday 6 March 2013

Trip Review/Summary





I found that the Trip to the Photographers gallery wasn't best suited for my brief or the way in which I like to work; However I did enjoy it and found that it did help with my thought process and ability to create Collage : Typography. The first task was a peer discussion where we broke down and interpreted our meanings of collage. and how it is used. Through doing this we then strolled around the gallery in small groups having discussions of the work we saw and how we felt about them I found this work to be very helpful as it gave me a range of ideas that I may not of taken into account previously and also the constant discussion allows me to see how these points were raised and the explanation that followed. Subsequent to this there was a collage task were we all attempted to create a form of collage I as shown I have done the 3D Collage and found that it worked really well which was making me think of developing 3D experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment