Wednesday 6 March 2013

Starter Task: Primary Imagery secondary Typography







These photos are of topography that I have collected to help me with my own work when constructing my ideas for typography. I really like the third image presented of the I HEART LDN, which is promoting London and inviting Viewers to send in Pictures of themselves with in a London space. The heart is made completely out of London Landmarks, places and traditions with in the culture. I found that the simplicity of the text and the black colour really helps the red of the heart and the symbolise to separate itself from the text making it the only thing you are willing to focus on. The Pizza express Box has the pattern that is shown with in the typography cut into the box adding to the 3D surface. I also enjoy the font of the Text it almost symbolises wide plants which could be interpreted as organic. As the make fresh organic Pizza's. I found that the biggest thing behind these images is the Concept/Theme  in which you have to work with must be evident to some extent; which is something I wish to do whilst adding my own personal thoughts and views on the theme inside outside and in-between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment