Tuesday 19 March 2013

Typograpghy Experiment

Using the M&M Paris typography Tutorial I was able to create the work into my own and went a head to surpass the Minimum needed in the image. I have used a primary image of myself went ahead and desaturated it in Photoshop and used a large text and also made and attaching shape to help reveal some of the image behind. Subsequent to creating  a clipping mask of the word "inside" I have went and worked back into the image with a variation of brush strokes and lines to connect the image which gave me the final outcome. I really enjoyed using this tutorial as it allowed me to put my creative stamp on the image without breaking interrupting the flow of the outcome. I really liked the broken lines and the rough edges that it helps to create on thew final image. it gives a sense that the image is breaking outside of the barrier imposed by the word "inside" which in term leaves the image and typography in-between which symbolises the bringing together of all three words with in the theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment