Wednesday 27 March 2013

Typography Inspired



Using a Tutorial that I came across on youtube. Adobe Photoshop Tutorial .I was able to come up with this Busy looking typography Image. The image didn't go to how I planned as the Image should be clear within the words, however I do Find that the image to work well through my Development b Placing hints of the other genres that are inside and in-between as outside is the main word in the outcome the subtle hints of colour creates a wonderful contrast with in the text. I found that the image becomes well balanced through the hints and subtly that the minority of the words add tho the overall image. I have used colours that reflect the feelings that we get in regards to the words Greys and hints of red are used for the word outside reflecting the weather and its change in structor. for Inside I have used warm colours that have a gradient blend showing the change in a more controlled environment. and finally for the word outside I have used very bright vibrant Colours that really stand out and the text  is in the largest size on the image and it is the only word what make the image powerful and symbolistic at this point is that it represents much more; as the is the feeling you are overcome with when you have to make big decisions and how you have to operate when making them. I really enjoy this image due to its simplistic nature but the meaning that it has behind it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment