Thursday 6 December 2012

Magazine Experimentation

This experiment was done using Adobe illustrator. I have made it using the pen tool as the pen tool to go over the image of the artist and subsequently used the live paint bucket tool to colour in the shapes to create the make up of the artist's face. I then brought the image back into Adobe Photoshop to add the typography and necessary information that would be found on the front cover of a Magazine.
The webpage is my blog and the QR code leads you directly to the blog. I created the code using Barcode Generator - http://www.barcode-generator.org/ I found that this intial experiment works well as it gives me a better understanding of how to make a magazine cover, I believe this will help me to further my Ideas when it comes to the making of the final piece. 


No comments:

Post a Comment